12/7/17

Gotta love this cap and its colors!


Today's mail brought a new cap knitted by my sister, Ruth. It fits perfectly and it's warm - I tried it out tonight! Here's a close up of the yarn involved:


My sister designed this color called Georgetown which is also the name of the town where she lives and runs her shop, The Quilted Purl.  The colors in this yarn include: green for the Colorado spruce and pines; blue for Georgetown Lake, Clear Creek and the sky; tan and rusty brown for the mountains; and purple for Columbine, the state flower.  I love the concept and the blend of colors!

If you're near Georgetown in Colorado - stop by my sister's shop and say hello!






 
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!